Forthcoming Special Issue - The Impact of COVID-19 in Higher Education
Potential topics include but are not limited to the following:
- Impact of COVID-19 on teaching and learning in higher education
- The COVID-19 and socio-psychological impact on students and faculties
- The COVID-19 and coping strategies of students and faculties
- The COVID-19 and design learning environments, pedagogies, and strategies to engage learners during this quick transition to online learning
- The COVID-19 and health and well-being in higher education
- Students engage in online learning in various contexts during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Social distancing and the new normal life in higher education
Please visit the author guidelines for the journal at:
Please ensure you select this special issue from the relevant drop-down menu on page of the submission process.
Submission Deadline: October 15th, 2020
Expected Publication: December 15th, 2020
Dr. Mohammad Nurunnabi, PhD, CMA, SFHEA, FRSA, FAIA (Acad), CMBE, Prince Sultan University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Dr. Mohammad Nurunnabi, PhD, CMA, SFHEA, FRSA, FAIA (Acad), CMBE is the Aide to the Rector on Research and Internationalization, and Chair of the Department of Accounting at Prince Sultan University, Saudi Arabia. He is an Academic Visitor (Senior Member) of St Antony's College, University of Oxford, Oxford, United Kingdom. He holds a PhD with outright pass (no corrections) from the University of Edinburgh, UK. He is a senior fellow of Higher Education Academy (SFHEA), UK, a Chartered Management Accountant (CMA), an academic fellow of the Association of International Accountants (FAIA-Acad), and fellow of the Royal Society of Arts (FRSA). His most recent book is The Role of the State and Accounting Transparency (Routledge: London and New York). He currently serves as Editor-in-Chief of PSU Research Review: An International Journal, Emerald, and Senior Associate Editor of Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer (SCOPUS Indexed). He has published over 100 articles in international journals including ABDC Ranked, ERA Ranked, ABS Ranked and Scopus/ISI indexed. He has received numerous prestigious research and teaching awards including PSU Rector’s Distinguished Research Award (2020), the IMA Faculty Leadership Award from Institute of Management Accountants (IMA), USA in 2017, ‘Outstanding Research Certificate’ (2015). He was awarded a Silver Lever Leader by the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) in 2015. He is one of the founding leaders of the two global think tanks - Global SME Policy Network (GSPN)and Global Education Policy Network (GEPN).
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgSponsor of this Special Issue